Project Manager (Telford)
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Project Execution processes
- Maintain Processes to mitigate Project Execution risks
- Manage the country's proposal team to provide:
- Achievable technical solutions according with customer's requests and applicable standards
- Reliable Cost calculation
- Reliable and cost effective configurations by using state-of-art technical solutions
- Deliver Project Execution through:
- Country resources management and Capacity Planning. Resources could be shared with other ISA teams
- Project management
- Project Coordination with ISA Team, if needed.
- Country Supply Chain Management according with company rules and DOAs
- Field Services related to Commissioning, Start-up and Training for Automation Solutions Projects
- Cooperate with QMS to provide all information and updates to maintain a quality and feedback process to improve Project Execution KPIs overall.
- Schedule and Coordinate training courses to raise and enhance the Project Execution culture, knowledge and skills.
- Maintain effective processes, procedures and tools exist in the Project Execution teams to optimize team's performance.
- Create an inclusive and supportive environment for personnel within the team and encourage positive and proactive communication with whole Automation Solution organization. Maintain effective communication by conducting regular team meetings and provide timely feedback
- Manage and control Sales forecasts related to Project Execution activity providing weekly BCR report
- Provide technical support to Proposal Team in order to obtain the necessary alignment between Sales and Project Execution needs.
- Proactively provide support to the sales team in developing and winning new business.
- Assure and maintain proper H&S processes for the company's rules and local standards/laws in cooperation with QMS / HSE.
- Conduct the business ethically with honesty, integrity and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Have the customer's satisfaction as priority target
CUSTOMER AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Sales Engineers
- OEM and End Users
- Customer Visits mainly in Country and International where Country Solutions Team is involved
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Qualifications
- Electric, Electronic or Automation Engineering
- University Master Degree
- Minimum of 4 years work experience on Automation Solutions environment as Lead Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years work experience on Automation Solutions environment as Technical or Project Manager
- Work experience on sales environment
- Essential: Fluency in English
- Desirable: Good in Italian and German
CORE COMPETENCIES (Lominger competencies preferred)
- Perseverance and Discipline
- Integrity and Trust
- Action Oriented
- Strategic viewing
- Managing Diversity
- Peer Relationships
- Team building
- Conflict Management
- Presentation Skills
To apply via email click apply or cal 01902 319333