Sales and Office Team Leader
Our client, whom are a dynamic and growing organisation have a requirement for a Sales and Office Team Leader to join a strong workforce in the heart of Staffordshire. The client offers flexible working, the opportunity to progress, along with a company pension, good holidays and a friendly and hardworking team environment.
This is a new role to the business and our client are seeking a competent Sales Office Team Leader who will be a hands-on dynamic sales person with the ability to oversee the day-to-day management of a small team of two sales staff.
The role will report into the Sales Office Manager and will require someone energetic, robust, organised and motivated. This is a role that will grow and dependant on candidate capability will offer endless opportunities to progress within the firm.
Duties to include:
- Manage a team of 2 telesales / sales administrators
- Managing key existing relationships with customers and suppliers
- Conducting sales calls including both warm existing customers and lead generation and cold calling for new potential clients within their sector
- Overall work planning for the Sales Team reporting into the Manager daily
- Conduction of basic training KPI management, absence monitoring, conducting 1-2-1's and basic HR responsibility for the small team of 2
- Support with pricing and changes to stock pricing and annual pricing increases
- MI reporting for sales and stock to report findings to management
- Being the office 'super user' of the database and CRM system
- Sending out mailers and marketing campaigns from the CRM system in line with marketing plan
- Previous proven sales experience in a B2B environment
- Ideally experience within manufacturing
- Dynamic and personable
- Ability to work on own initiative and have positive influencing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and ability to manage own time effectively
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm (flexibility required) Mondays start at 8.00am
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.