African Sales Executive
Our Client are a rapidly expanding business and we have multiple rewarding vacancies available for Sales Executives to join our team.
African Sales Executives (French, English, and/or any other African Languages).
As an African Sales Executive, you will be assigned a Territory on the African continent; depending on your language skills, It could be a country, a region or part of a country. Working as part of the African Sales team, you will communicate with customers via the phone and emails, prospecting and growing your customer base and achieving targets as per your set KPIs.
You will have a set and structured career plan, have achievable personal goals and provide you with a platform to be a successful sales executive within our business. As a sales executive, you will be responsible for the growth of one of our expanding regions based in the country you are language specific for, you will have a portfolio of given accounts to manage alongside a substantial amount of warm leads.
- Developing lasting business relationships with your accounts and new business
- Developing your targeted location
- Work with your sales manager to develop sales strategies
- Working towards structured KPI's
- Accurate data input keeping customer records updated
- Ideal candidate:
- Eligible to live and Work in the UK (Student visas not acceptable).
- Tenacity and Never-give up attitude are a MUST on the African Market.
- Experience in sales from any industry sector is a plus, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and relationship Building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- We offer an excellent working environment with a genuine investment in you, we will also provide you with the relevant training and tools to help you make a successful career.
Working days are Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday based in our offices in Stafford
Excellent basic salary with highly rewarding OTE. £18,000 - £24,000