The successful candidate will develop and bring in new technologies including automation to help push and make productivity improvements.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
- Introduction of new technologies in the production environment within both PCB and Module Plant.
- Looking at new technologies within the process to make improvements and to help with throughput and growth.
- Facilitate the creation of procedures to encourage a safer working environment. Think Safe!
- Mentor the team and inspire experimentation.
- Facilitate and encourage training.
- Established as a technology leader, working closely in cross functional teams and encompassing different technologies into solutions.
- Nurture and encourage innovative ideas to problem solving, empower the team with the current line of thinking to produce the most cost effective solutions.
- Moving on with new ideas to help find solutions with the emphasis on how can technology or a new creative method help make improvements.
- Vendor Management - being the face of the company to external suppliers.
- Keen on experimenting and implementing new technologies.
- Maximum flexibility in terms of working hours and international travel.
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
At minimum must hold a HND/HNC in an Engineering capacity.
Minimum of 5 years working as a process engineer, with an emphasis of leading teams.