Software Developer Apprentice
Do you have a passion for creating and coding websites? Baltic Training and Yogurt Top Marketing are excited to be recruiting for a Web Development Apprentice to join their expanding team based In Cannock.
Why do an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Founded in 2013, Yogurt Top Marketing are a specialist Digital Marketing Agency who offer services In Web Design, Web and Social Media and Events Management! Working with the likes of Tui and Muller, they are even in the Federation of Small Businesses!
Tasks to be Trained in
- Constructing code for clients websites
- Working on web design projects using Photoshop
- Creating websites using well-known practices
- Email administration
- Project testing and debugging
Training to be provided
Software Development Technician Level 3 Course Content:
The modules you will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
BCS Level 3 Certificate in Software Development Context and Methodologies (Part 1 & 2) Includes Exam
- Software Development Environment, Roles and Structure
- Software Development Processes
BCS Level 3 Certificate in Programming (Part 1, 2 & 3) Includes Exam
- Software Development Requirements
- Software Data, Interfaces & Security
- Developing Code Using Good Practices & Logic
- Hardworking and Enthusiastic
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Experience using HTML and CSS to create a website
- Passion for Programming and coding
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £157.00 Per Week
- Monday – Friday 9.30AM – 5.30PM (37.5 Hours Per Week)
- 20 Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Office Dog for you to pet at your leisure!
- Opportunity to attend charity balls with clients
- Company Day Trips out
- Additional Holiday accrued after every year of service
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location and Travel
This role is located in Cannock, Walsall in Hayes Way off the A460 in a modern office, there is a free onsite car park for those who drive. Cannock train station is around a 15-minute walk from the office. You will be in walking distance of Tesco’s and McDonalds is also very close by.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83556172