Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Executive
Hatchers Solicitors LLP comprises a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers and valued support staff offering a wide range of services to both private and business clients across Shropshire. As a firm we actively encourage staff in training and development and we are proud to offer a friendly and supportive working environment in addition to our professional and high quality approach to client care.
We are seeking an experienced fee earner to strengthen our busy and well established Dispute Resolution Team based at our Welsh Bridge office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a mixed caseload of commercial and civil litigation matters including:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Property and land disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Inheritance and Estate Claims
- Insurance disputes
- Consumer disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Intellectual Property
We require a candidate with sound technical skills who can carry out the following whist maintaining a high standard of client care:
- Take instructions and advise clients
- Draft pre-action correspondence
- Draft court applications and pleadings
- Handle disclosure
- Instruct Counsel
- Prepare witness statements
- Attend procedural hearings
- Undertake mediation and conciliation meetings
A Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of one year PQE in a similar role, you will be proactive with an organised and detailed approach at all times.
You will have excellent communication skills and be a real team player who is happy to help and support colleagues when needed. A passion or flair for business development and networking would be an advantage.
- You will join a supportive team as well as working closely with our Corporate, Property and Private Client Teams, benefiting from working alongside highly regarded colleagues with many years’ experience in their practice areas.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development;
- Salary commensurate with experience and access to employee discount scheme for retail and food outlets
- Employee health and well being insurance
- Modern town center offices and allocated car park space.