A rare opportunity has arisen for a Production Administrator to join our professional client. You will be joining a forward-thinking company, supporting their production department with all manner of administration tasks. There is support within the team and great working conditions.
- Processing Purchase Orders
- General administrative duties including file maintenance
- Liaising closely with the production team and getting involved in other administration tasks and projects as they arise
- Possess GSCE or equivalent at C grade or above in English and ideally Maths
- Someone who has great organisational skills and can communicate at all levels within a business
- A professional individual who can show reliability and ability to work to deadlines
- Conversant within MS Office Packages
- ERP knowledge would be an advantage, but training will be given
This role would suit individuals with: Production Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 to £17,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.