Spare Parts Administrator
My Client is looking for a Spare Parts Administrator who will be responsible for all aspects of the spare parts order process and sales administration by providing information to internal and external customers on availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
This is a fulltime position Monday - Friday (days). Salary of £18,000
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Process customer parts requests from initial enquiry through to invoicing
• Identify and sell parts profitably
• Book in all incoming parts
• Deal with technical enquiries for parts carrying out part number and drawing interpretation
• Provide information for month end reporting
• Liaise with product factory parts department
• Process and record part returns.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate would have good communication skills, including good telephone manner and also the ability to successfully interface with other departments and personnel in potentially stressful situations.
Ideally you have:
• GCSE level
• Experience of a service organization
• Product knowledge and experience in parts sales
• SAP system knowledge
• Good level of computer literacy
• Organised and well-structured approach
• Able to prioritise workload.
You will be part of:
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.