National Account Manager
About Our Client
My client is a market leading specialist in its sector. They continue to grow in the UK Market and are in need of an experienced National Account Manager.
They are looking for a NAM to manage the Convenience sales channel through effective account management of their existing customer base. You will be responsible for developing account strategies and action plans that delivers against brand and customer investment.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Achieve revenue, volume and profit targets and other determined business KPIs across account portfolio through management of range and promotion mix in line with brand / company objectives
- Act as first point of contact for all matters between the customer and the business to ensure an aligned approach.
- Working closely with marketing, develop customer specific marketing activation managing a budgeted spend
- Manage commercial negotiations, developing strategic business goals and with customers though the convenience channel
- Review and manage forecast with customers at key times or ahead of key promotions within the year
- You will work towards ambitious targets with existing accounts as well as winning business with new customers.
- Actively monitor and analyse competitor activity, ensuring every opportunity is maximised to push the brand
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a commercially focused and results driven individual with strong experience in account management
- At least 4 years experience working in FMCG food sales and have a strong understanding of the retail convenience sector along with proven success
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills and must be able to work autonomously but be a strong team player.
- Experience within a consumer goods environment is essential and you will have previously taken ownership of a brand and delivered on demonstrable outcomes.
What’s on Offer
A highly competitive salary with the opportunity to grow and develop in an incredible company.