Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager for my client who is a large food organisation based in the Midlands. My client is currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Manager to overlook the manufacturing team & guarantee efficiency in the production process.
Skills required for Maintenance Manager:
- Maintenance Manager will need to be electrically biased with some mechanical experience
- 70% hands off, 30% hands on
- Maintenance Manager must come from a Manufacturing background and ideally food
- Experienced in planned maintenance systems and dealing with KPI’s
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Excellent holiday package
- Full site control
Benefits: Pension, benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83658356