Materials Scheduler/Inventory Controller
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Materials Scheduler/Inventory Controller for a business based in Coventry.
Duties will include:
- Leading stock management activities (stock control)
- Maintain and accurate inventory and provide an ongoing review of materials
- Escalate any shortfalls
- Ensure stockholding policy is upheld, reorder levers, safety stocks, FIFO etc.
- Control of potential audits (Stock Counts)
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise
- Re-order supplies/materials based on customer forecast
- Schedule supplier deliveries based on demand
- Manage inbound transport
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained and recommendations are suggested
- Maintain sufficient inventory to support customer demand whilst reducing exposure to over stock
The ideal candidate must have previous experience and ideally within a tier 1 automotive business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83658797