Marketing Coordinator - Dudley - £25k - £28k
Marketing Executive - Dudley up to £28k
Are you a professional Marketing Executive with 2 years experience seeking a great career, but still have the travelling bug and would love to see more of the world.
If so a product leading in-house manufacturer and distributor, is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their head office team, and over see all of their in house and outsourced marketing activities and be the face of the company at their global exhibitions.
This is a standalone executive role with global travel (roughly 8 weeks per year), responsible for overseeing all outsourced marketing functions, (design, Printing, photography, visual media) and manage all aspects of (trade shows, exhibitions, marcomms, and marketplace research).
You will essentially be the glue that holds all of the outsourced marketing functions and operations together, and will therefore be an experienced Marketing Executive seeking a responsible and varied career with excellent prospects.
- Overseeing outsourced design agency - providing them with the brief, time scale and allocated budget, proofreading all designs and copy, signing off samples and proof copies
- Overseeing the outsourced website provider - Discussing new requirements with them, including current and new SEO
- Making necessary changes to the website through back office access - Adding links, videos, new product launch details, information on trade shows data sheets, newsletters and any associated information.
- Rolling out marketing campaigns and measuring their effectiveness
- Reviewing and reporting on competitor analysis
- Managing the online digital image library
- Creating and distributing a monthly in-house newsletter
- Managing the company’s global show diary - sourcing of relevant trade shows, management of yearly budget, booking of chosen events, planning all pre-show preparation and marketing,attending some of the shows directly, collating data, post-show marketing and analysis
- Creating sales packs for new product launches and general sales packs for core product range
- Overseeing brand identity throughout all marketing campaigns and outsourced avenues
- Conducting global travel to attend shows, and visit the marketing teams based overseas
Qualifications, Applied Knowledge and Skills:
- Associated marketing course (Degree / CIM)
- 2 years relevant experience within a B2B environment
- Ability to manage, proof read, and sign off work from outsourced agencies
- Good project management skills
- Good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite would be ideal
- Proficient knowledge and use of Sales force or associated CRM
- Have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Packages
- Possess a strong eye for detail
- A creative thinker on new ways to market products and business activities
- Possess excellent communications skills and great team spirit
- Ability to carry out fairly frequent overseas travel
A basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 is available subject to candidates experience and background
Please send your CV to Neil, by using the Apply Button below