Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 per annum
Rotating weekly shifts: DAYS - NIGHTS - EVENINGS (evening and night shifts include a shift allowance)
My client who is a leading manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products are looking for a Maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias to join their maintenance team based in Coventry.
Great career progression and training. Very competitive starting salary with shift allowance. Joining a fantastic team of around 8 engineers maintenance technicians and maintenance engineers
Day to day duties will include:
- Reacting to breakdowns of a mechanical nature.
- Changing machines over and setting up for following shifts.
- Project work and preventative maintenance.
- Dealing with Pneumatics, Motors, Gears, Bearings and Ergonomics.
- Flushing Liquid machines out to optimise efficiency.
- Maintaining and optimising Liquid filling machines, automated tracks, motors, inverters and sensors.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will possess the following experience:
- Mechanical engineering experience gained from working in a mechanical biased background (Essential)
- A detailed knowledge of Motors, Bearings and Inverters (Essential)
- Ability to strip down machines and rebuild them (Essential)
- Experience in carrying out reactive breakdown maintenance (Essential)
- Experience in working with Liquid filling machines, automated tracks and inverters (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83655431