Maintenance Fitter Mechanical
Maintenance Fitter (Mechanical)
Burton Upon Trent
2 week rotation, Monday to Fridays Days, Monday to Thursday Nights (48 hours)
£25,000 to £32,000 + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance +25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Employee Recognition Schemes
Maintenance Fitter required for a well established manufacturer who can offer long term career stability and the opportunity to get into manufacturing!
The Maintenance Fitter role will suit Mechanical candidates from ANY background who have experience with servicing / maintaining / repairing machinery. Candidates from fitting, vehicle maintenance, construction, military, production or service roles who are interested in a manufacturing role are encouraged to apply! Experience in welding is essential, MMA welding would be advantageous. Ideally, you will have experience of hydraulics and pneumatics.
You will need to be confident with reactive and planned maintenance on a variety of production machinery. You will work as part of a team of fitters and engineers on shift reporting to the team leader working to ensure all production machinery is fully optimised and functional. On the job training and development will be given on the specific production machinery.
The company are well established in their industry and have a great reputation for their products. This is a new role due to growth and a great opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees.
The Maintenance Fitter Role:
* Operation, maintenance and improvement of machinery
* 2 week rotation, one week of nights (Mon-Thurs) and one week of days (Mon-Fri with a 2pm finish on Friday). 12 hour shifts. However, this could change to involve weekend work on a revised shift pattern.
The Maintenance Fitter:
* Maintenance experience from ANY background.
* Experience of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
* Happy to work a rotating shift pattern.
* Experience of power hand tools i.e. grinders, hand drills etc.
* A thorough understanding of the importance of Health and Safety including hot work permit, permit to work, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work etc.
* Any experience of MMA welding is highly desired.