Electrical Installations/Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Are you an Electrical Installations Engineer OR an Electrical Engineer who has industrial electrical background?
Do you want to make the transition into becoming an Electrical Maintenance Engineer within the world of Manufacturing?
Are you competent reading control circuit/schematic diagrams?
Are you time served and apprentice trained electrically?
If so then we may have the ideal career opportunity.
- Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Location: Nuneaton
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Base salary: £34,000-£38,000 Dependent on experience + Overtime = earnings of £45,000 and upwards
- Hours: 6-6
7 Off, 4 Nights, 3 Off, 3 Days, 1 Off, 3 Nights, 3 Off, 4 Days - Repeat
- Benefits: Pension, 224hrs holiday
- Location: Nuneaton manufacturing facility
Working in a Medium to Heavy Engineering environment, we now require a Trainee Electrical Maintenance engineer to join the team.
The role will involve a variation of work - including Planned and Reactive maintenance, projects, and installations.
The ideal Trainee Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
- Competent reading control circuit/schematic diagrams
- Knowledge/experience with Proximity switches
- Knowledge/experience with DC/AC Drives
- Knowledge/experience with Working with sensors
- Knowledge/experience with Control systems
- Knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems
- A mechanical understanding would be advantageous - gearboxes, pumps, pneumatics
- Knowledge of PLC's advantageous
- Electrically qualified - Must be able to present these at interview
Commutable from: Coventry, Birmingham, Rugby, Nuneaton and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Trainee Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on 01332 360055
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83665989