A Leading Defence Organisation is seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join their team in Birmingham!
There is no better time to join this fantastic company renowned for the provision of world class engineering services and solutions as Site Manager.
Site Manager- Mandatory Skills:
* Reporting into the Project Manager as Site Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the projectinstallation works including Health & Safety, CDM and Progress.
* Responsible for attending both internal and customer daily meetings, reporting as required.
* Acting as main coordinator and manager of Leonardo supervisors and our approved sub-contractors ensuring installation is on programme, quality standards are being met and delivered in a safe manner. Ensuring all deliveries are managed effectively on site and site cleanliness is adhered too.
* Ability to maintain and deliver to project schedules (where possible ahead) also ensuring of the robust and accurate reporting and judgement of progress data to the Project Manager and Project Planner.
* Responsible for the effective control of all site activities, including lifting and hot works, requesting permits in a timely fashion (where required).
* Responsible for the quality of installation and performance of supplier's installation teams.
* Conducting site safety inspections and providing the necessary legislative and company reporting.
Site Manager Position includes not only interesting pay but also very attractive benefits package!!!
The successful candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance for this role!!!
If you think that this would be a great opportunity for you and you have the required skills, Please apply with a copy of your CV to Steve!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83663847