Nursing Home Manager
Nursing Home Manager, Warwickshire Interviewing Immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes. My client needs a STRONG manager that can effectively manage a staff team and can improve CQC standards!
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
- You might be a turn around manager looking for a permanent project
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Experience successfully managing staff teams
- Commercial awareness
- A Strong passionate manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Excellent leadership and knowledge of the market
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Active nursing pin - RMN or RGN
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Experience and nursing home manager level
- Salary from £45K - £50K+ Depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- 5 weeks holiday
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Home Manager, Warwickshire, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Residential Manager, Care Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Nuneoton, Nursing Home Manager, RGN, Clinical Lead