Quality Manager/Assessor Information Security
Quality Manager/Assessor – Information Security – Nationwide
This role is home based covering the UK and comes with car, 10-15% pension, healthcare and bonus.
The role will revolve around delivery of management system assessment services to clients across a range of industry range sectors with opportunities to expand knowledge and sector experience while gaining expertise with management systems and their implementation in different environments.
- Contribute to securing for the benefit of the community high technical standards of design, manufacture, construction, maintenance, operation and performance for the purpose of enhancing the safety of life and property at sea and on land and in the air
- Build positive relationships with our clients to generate client satisfaction and ensure long term business growth
- Act as assessment Team Leader, planning and carrying out assessments to meet agreed service delivery expectations.
- Maintain high standards of behaviour, taking responsibility for personal development, balancing work, safety and life priorities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our assessment services are delivering, valued added support to clients and meeting all accreditation requirements
- You will reside in the UK, close to major transport networks
- The necessary information security and software experience to meet company competency requirements for 3rd party assessors
- Good engineering or scientific background and demonstrate a thorough understanding of management systems within the information security sector
To be considered:
- A degree (or equivalent qualification e.g.HND and or associated experience) in a relevant subject such as engineering or science
- Understand of the legal and regulatory framework and requirements of the sector
- A thorough understanding of the application of ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and tScheme based management systems, and experience with or management of second or third party auditing/assessment, including system level auditing and process level auditing
- In addition experience working for Certification Bodies and or within a variety of sectors would be a distinct advantage
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on 07810 000924 or apply online with Jobsite
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83514572