Business Manager - Automotive
Are you a successful Automotive Business Manager looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to take the next step in your career within a prestigious brand?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you! Our client have a rare opportunity opportunity for a Business Manager to join their Jaguar dealership in Shrewsbury.
What will I be doing?
The current structure of Sales Executives and a Sales Manager requires an energetic front-line manager to complete the picture. Our client require individuals at all levels capable of delivering the highest standards of workmanship and customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Maximising business opportunities for finance and insurance products and achieving the related targets;
- Ensuring the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction at all times;
- Achieving penetration and agreed profit targets for 'add ons’;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures;
- Maintain status as FCA approved advisor completing FCA requirements;
- Work closely with the Sales Team and General Manager to Improve profitability by negotiating the best financial deal and offer customers extended service contracts, protection programmes and accessory packages
What do I need?
It is essential that you have proven experience as an Automotive Business Manager to be considered for this role. Working in a profit orientated environment, you must have commercial awareness, a good understanding of market trends and manufacturer initiatives. You should have a strong track record in the sector, an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
To be part of the successful team you will need to quickly establish and build rapport, be confident, energetic and enthusiastic.
What will I receive?
Our client know their employees are what drives their business forward which is why in return for your hard work as a Business Manager, our client can offer you:
- A competitive salary of £22,500 Basic an OTE of £50,000
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car ownership scheme ranging in price from £100-£180 per month depending on vehicle choice
- Manufacturer discounts up to 35% off new vehicles
- Access to 1000’s of discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas,
- Childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme
About our client:
Our client are one of the Sunday Times Top Track 250 private companies, recognising their continuing profit growth. Our client pride themselves to deliver great service to customers and support each other in the business regardless of department. They have created a great atmosphere for all staff but work hard to achieve great results.
These are exciting times for Jaguar and you have the opportunity to be part of it as our client grow their sales within the local business market. If you have the experience to excel as a Business Manager, click apply now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.