Account Manager - Commercial Vehicle Hire
Yoh are partnered with a Commercial Vehicle Hire company who are looking to add 2 new Account Managers to join their Account Management team. They are a global, well established coming who have experienced unprecedented growth the last 12 months so are looking for someone come in and manage a portfolio of key accounts for the business. This particular opportunity is a field based covering these key customers in the Midlands and North West of England.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Developing working relationships with existing customers via face to face meetings, telephone & email to ensure all of their business needs are met
- Actively look for opportunities for growth within these customers to ensure they are as profitable to the business as possible
- Proactively assist in the coordination of maintenance and repair for our vehicles whilst working with the customers.
- The Account Manager acts as a contact between the company and its existing and potential customers, this at times can include negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information;
- The Account Manager will make accurate, rapid reports and provide customers with the relevant information to maintain high level of service that has been offered so far. You will be encouraged to be completely transparent with customers to maintain the good relationships.
The Account Manager will require the following experience:
- Previous knowledge and experience of the not only the vehicle rental industry but also a high knowledge of commercial and heavy vehicles.
- A proven track record within a busy sales department in sales and account management.
- A good technical understanding of the vehicles including of rules and regulations of the compliance of the vehicles.
This is a full time Mon-Fri job. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience with the opportunity to earn an extra £10,000 in commissions and bonuses per year on top of your basic salary. You will be equipped will all of the tools needed to do your job such as an executive company car, phone, laptop etc.
If you are interested, please send through a copy of your most up to date CV and we can have a confidential discussion.