JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: MECHANICAL FITTER
LOCATION: GREAT WYRLEY
JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL FITTER
HOURS: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
THE COMPANY: Our client offers a wealth of experience and a wide range of services from their qualified commercial vehicle chassis engineers and commercial vehicle body builders. They can offer bespoke body builds on all vehicles and complete European type approval including new semi and drawbar trailers. Our client maintains the highest standard at all times and are a UCAS accredited company.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their team.
Are you/Do you have?
- Experience as a mechanical fitter
- Able to use a variety of garage tools (e.g. Socket wrenches, spanners, hand drills etc)
- Able to fit and refit components to commercial vehicles
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out vehicle refits to customer specifications
- To carry out all duties in a safe and efficient manner
- To handle vehicles and any other Company equipment with due care and attention
- To ensure that equipment and cleaning materials are not abused and any faults reported to management
- To ensure the compliance of the companies policies and procedures at all times
- Light Welding, Heating & Cutting if qualified
- Carry out minor electrical repairs
- Carry out minor body repairs
- Be a proactive positive team member
- Be flexible and be able to adapt to the companies needs when requested
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Training and support
- Company Pension
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the 'apply now' button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83665009