Transport Planner Development Planning
Senior Development Transport Planner
This business is going through significant growth currently and their transportation business is no exception.
The business is currently strengthening their Development Planning team through the addition of an experienced Senior Consultant. The successful candidate would join a team working predominately on private sector development planning projects.
- Assisting with the technical delivery of development planning projects
- Involvement in the preparation and writing of reports
- Project management
- Dealing directly with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Attending networking events
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of preparing Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Parking Strategies and Access Appraisals
- Experience of working with transport modelling software packages and Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of government transport policy and guidelines
- Ability to manage projects
- Analytical skills
- Chartered status or working towards
- Traffic modelling experience (e.g. ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG) would be preferred, but is not essential.
Please note: this is a permanent position
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83660888