Automotive / Used Equipment / Dealership
A Dealer Developer / Dealer Support specialist is required to join the dealer development team of a leading vehicle manufacturer. The Dealer Developer will be the Technical Support coordinator for the dealers ensuring successful operation of the companies used equipment programme. You will offer support within sales, marketing and IT development.
If you have experience of working within a technical, sales or IT capacity for either a manufacturer or a dealership or a machine sales operation within automotive, commercial vehicle, construction machinery, agricultural machinery or marine we want to hear from you.
West Midlands based – Commutable from Stoke on Trent, Derby, Stafford, Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Burton on Trent, Macclesfield, Chesterfield
££Competitive Salary + Pension + Career Progression Opportunities + Medical Insurance + Dental Care Scheme + Excellent Annual Leave Entitlement
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a leading global vehicle manufacturer working closely with their dealer network to coordinate activity and improve performance and sales within their used equipment business.
- Educated to HND / HNC or above.
- Experience in both Sales and IT solutions.
- Knowledge of marketing, promotions, social media, websites, point of sale, exhibitions.
- Prior experience within manufacturing or dealerships.
- An understanding of the dealership business model; this could be automotive, commercial vehicle, construction machinery, agricultural machinery or marine would be beneficial.
- Proven results in dealership turnaround and dealer network performance would be ideal.
- Excellent supplier management and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of machine sales, warranty processes and dealer operations preferable.
- Implement and coordinate technical support through IT, sales, marketing and programme management for used equipment dealers.
- Identify areas where performance can be improved through marketing, good practice and awareness of the benefits of the used equipment programme.
- Investigate causes of poor performance and work with dealers to develop sales plans to improve performance and profitability.
- Identify best practice and coordinate marketing activities and share throughout the dealership network.
- This role is office based with the requirement of some travel to dealer sites.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Used Equipment Dealer Support / Used equipment Programme Manager job, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for further details.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3027KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs