New Business Development Manager
A large Birmingham city centre IT Service Provider with onsite facilities including table tennis and inclusive parking spaces are seeking an experienced New Business Development Manager covering the Midlands. You will be joining one of the UK’s leading IT services, solutions and procurement providers and you will be covering mostly customers in the Midlands, but other travel Nationwide will be required.
The company has been a managed service provider for over 15 years supporting over 500 small and medium sized businesses. The services include managed security, back up and proactive support.
The main purpose of the New Business Development Manager is to create and close new opportunities and increase revenue growth via new account development and expanding existing accounts.
As an experienced New Business Development Manager, you will ideally have a strong understanding of IT products, software and service sales and how to effectively close new deals. You be securing profitable new business on contracts and generating additional business from existing accounts. You will work closely with pre-sales and sales specialists to identify opportunities, close deals and deliver solutions.
You will sell IT services, solutions and hardware from a broad portfolio of offerings.
You will ideally have a strong understanding of the IT sales industry and have proven experience of strategically selling IT hardware, service and solutions.
Main Duties of New Business Development Manager:
* Attend nationwide client meetings to understand clients’ needs.
* Identify and capitalise on all opportunities to secure new business.
* Focus on value added business rather than a short term hit.
* Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
* Full UK driving licence
* IT Industry Experience
* Understanding sales/costing principles
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team
* Excellent attention to detail and quality
* Dynamic, hardworking sales profile
* Customer orientated
* Very driven and enthusiastic
* Competitve Salary
* Company car or car allowance
* Uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Option to buy and sell holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Tailored Benefits Platform – includes discounts on retail and leisure
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Brand new City Centre offices – including shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and on site café.
If you are an experienced New Business Development Manager and looking for a new role please email your CV to Sami Ridgard at Wagstaff Recruitment at
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.