Site Manager - Special Works Division - £40,000 - £50,000 + Package - West Midlands OR East Midlands
Pinnacle are working with a Prestigious Main Contractor with who have number of years’ worth of experience working within the construction industry who have a turnover in excess of £1 Billion with a strong order book, working on various projects from residential, commercial to healthcare etc.
Due to their growth and success they are seeking an experienced Site Manager who has experience being No.1 on site to join the team on permanent basis. Looking for an innovative individual who is motivated and looking to learn and be challenged.
The project itself would be a £3 Million New Build Project in the Education Sector based out in the west and east midlands, they are wanting someone with preferably experience of seeing a project from start to handover and someone with experience in the education sector would be an added bonus.
Site Manager Responsibilities
• Manage construction aspects of projects from planning consent through to completion. Provide input to other team members on risks, build ability and programme aspects.
• Supervise the direction projects and ensure that client conditions and requirements are met.
• Oversee the Sub-contractors and supervise construction workers
• Ensure that Health and Safety is being upheld across all sites.
• Identify important decisions and arrangements required to deliver successful projects
• Take responsibility for self-development and the development of others
• Excellent communication, structural and influencing skills
• Track record of managing numerous schemes concurrently
Personal Specification & Requirements
• Highly motivated with strong desire to grow within the business
• Good problem solver and work with minimal instruction
• Smart, presentable and happy to deal directly with customers
• Punctual, reliable and good practical skills
• Degree qualified or Equivalent
• Established track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a Career Progression and looking for a good work life balance. In return my client can offer a competitive salary with a good package. It is a great opportunity to grow the ways and process of a developing team. You will be apart of a co-operative and forward thinking company.
If you are an No.1 Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Michelle on 07557880558
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83661123