Marketing - Digital Analyst
Every Year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join The People Network.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing Digital Analyst to join our team in Atherstone.
As a Marketing Digital Analyst you will be responsible for all UK based online activity, including websites (Ad-Hoc and account based channel), UK app and online insight. The role will also see you working closely with the Central TNT and FedEx teams.
As a Marketing Digital Analayst you will be:-
- expected to pull data from various website data sources and convert into meaningful and actionable insights to inform and complement UK marketing campaigns.
- responsible for setting up; maintaining analytics dashboards to ensure accurate information is always available when the UK business and our stakeholders need it.
- proactive and identify anomalies and gaps in our onsite data and work with the business and the Central team
- supporting the relevant Product Owners in the Central team in defining analytics requirements and ensuring that the UK market is fairly represented
- supporting the Digital & Ecommerce Manager in the any ad-hoc insights to generate performance and revenue
- working with the Digital Executive in defining an A/B testing roadmap to optimise onsite conversion
- proactive about keeping up to date on Digital best practice including new/emerging analytics tools and technologies.
To be successful in this role you will have a Marketing background and have: -
- previous experience with web analytics, online testing reporting and providing insight
- an analytical background, with strong numerical skills, used to translating data into meaningful outputs
- technical experience in using web and digital analytical tools (GA & Tag Manager) desirable but not essential
- a keen desire to collaborate and understand what else can be done to further enhance the customer experience for TNT and FedEx customers
- excellent attention to detal and accuracy whilst working to tight deadlines
- the ability to build strong and positive working relationships
- good presentation skills, and the desire to develop them by presenting at all levels
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
In return for your hard work and commitment you will get a competitive salary with the opportunity for real career progression and excellent training and development. Why wouldn't you join The People Network?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83630759