Principal RF & Microwave Design Engineer
A Principal RF Engineer with extensive experience of RF and Microwave Design of active and passive circuits over DC-6GHz and to 40GHz (Ku/K/Ka bands) is sought by the talented team of an established name in the Satellite Communications industry.
If you are qualified to Degree level in Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar and are seeking a rewarding new challenge within RF and Microwave design where you’ll contribute to commercial projects as well as R&D work, this position offers a great salary up to £60K to the successful RF Designer.
Key Technical Skills and Experience include:
- RF & Microwave Design of active and passive circuits.
- Designing products over the spectrum of DC-6GHz and to 40GHz.
- RF & Microwave circuit design & simulation using CAD.
- Designing & characterising RF equipment such as Amplifiers, Splitters & Compilers, Switches etc.
- RF Circuit theory, transmission lines, PCB layout techniques.
- Knowledge of the Satellite Communications industry / technology is highly beneficial.
- Understanding of interaction between key parameters including gain, power levels, linearity, VSWR, NF, signal related spurii etc.
Apply now for full details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83580941