EPOS Breakfix Engineer
Are you an experienced IT, EPOS or ATM Field Service Engineer?
I am currently recruiting for an large number of engineers across the UK to fulfil an EPOS Breakfix Field Service Engineer position to cover the Christmas Peak period
What will your day to day activities as an EPOS Breakfix Engineer include?
You will be working in the field, covering your regionalised area, completing breakfix and repair of EPOS systems within large retailers.
Your standard working day will be from 8am - 6pm (but this includes your travel time)
You will work any 5 days from 7 which includes some weekend working.
You will also be required to work over the Christmas period which could include Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background.
- Previous experience within breakfix and repair
- A full UK driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Ability to pass vetting check which includes full criminal and financial background checks
What's on offer?
- Day Rate of £105 per day
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Opportunity to work with industry leader
- Full training
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83646074