Up to £22,000
Individuals with a passion for great food and drink and up-to-date knowledge of food trends are required to join a prestigious organisation based in Gloucestershire. This is a great opportunity for someone coming from a retail or catering background to join a major player in the food industry that can offer excellent career opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a food assessor in product benchmarking, sensory evaluation and consumer research activities.
- Preparation of client reports including suggested improvements, comparison data and market positioning.
- Contribute to preparation and co-ordination of sampling sessions
- Maintain excellent and current market place knowledge
- Maintain new product database
- Assist in the organisation of seminars and conferences including preparation and delivery of presentations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in a food-related subject
- Experience in retail, industrial or catering background
- Passion for preparing and sampling new and novel food products
- Excellent knowledge of current food market and latest food trends
- Holder of Basic Food Hygiene certificiate
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83649161