Apprentice Purchasing Assistant
Fuchs Lubricants have an opportunity available for an Apprentice Purchasing Assistant to join our team based in Stoke-On-Trent. Joining us on a full time, 12 month apprenticeship working 35 hours per week, you will receive a salary of £175.00 per week.
The Fuchs Group is the world’s largest independent lubricant manufacturer. FUCHS Lubricants (UK) PLC is responsible for the production, marketing and sales of a wide range of lubricants for use in the diverse automotive and industrial sectors across the UK.
As our Apprentice Purchasing Assistant, you will work within the procurement/materials management department, assisting with stocktaking and administrative duties whilst managing stock reports. This role requires a switched on candidate who thrives in a analytical role.
Key responsibilities of our Apprentice Purchasing Assistant (once trained):
- Daily management of stock of finished products, raw material and items of packaging to plan filling/purchasing orders to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Analysis and interpretation of information in order to react to changes in demand
- Reporting would include stock and spend management
- Analysis of vendor performance
- Processing of completed production documentation
- Stocktaking – both physical and administrative
Essential skills and knowledge required by our Apprentice Purchasing Assistant:
- Accurate and numerate
- Ability to complete tasks to strict timescales
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Team player
- Excellent time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
Desirable skills and knowledge required by our Apprentice Purchasing Assistant:
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including maths and English graded A-C (4-9)
- ICT literate
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
Progression within the company with the potential to progress on to a higher apprenticeship.
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
If you feel you have the skills and passion to become our Apprentice Purchasing Assistant, please apply now. We’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83646463