Credit Control Administrator - £ 22,500 - Excellent Benefits
Our client, a prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Credit Control Administrator to join their team.
This role is based on expansion and full training will be given. The company offers a great salary along with excellent benefits.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Chasing overdue fees by telephone and email
- Handling debtor ledger for specific clients
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- Preparing statements
- Maintaining accurate records
- General Credit Control / Admin duties
Key Skills required
• Experience working within Credit Control
• Experience of handling seven figure debtor ledger
• Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
Mon - Fri - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
£ 22,500 plus excellent benefits
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.