A leading construction organisation is currently looking for a Senior Civil/Structural Technician to join their team ona number of different projects in the Warwick area.
As Senior Civil/Structural Technician you'll:
- Liaise with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Design and specify all aspects of Civil & Structural engineering in accordance with current guidelines.
- Assist in the training and development of junior members of the design team.
To be successful in the role of Senior Civil/Structural Technician you must:
- Have a proven track record in Civil & Structural Design
- Be proficient in CAD platforms such as: Revit and Microstation
- Demonstrate an aptitude of effective communication with our clients that supports this key business objective.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction organisations in the UK at this moment in time.
To apply for the position of Senior Civil/Structural Technician, please send you CV to Josh Muir via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews for this postion are taking place over the next 2 weeks, so please apply without delay.***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83661002