Clements Grey has engaged with a successful and fast growing Chartered Accountancy in Birmingham offering abroad range of services with start-up businesses to larger companies covering many sectors including...
- Professional services;
- Property rental and development;
- Information Technology;
- Design and Marketing;
- Service businesses.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity in their team for an all-rounder Accountant with Payroll experience. The team are growing due to increased success and are now looking to bring in a new member.
Our client offers an attractive career progression plan, so if that's what you're looking for in your next role, please apply below.
An all-rounder, with an accountancy practice background with 2-3 years' experience, ideally with Payroll, VAT and/or Pensions background.
- Payroll and VAT Experience within a Chartered Accountancy
- Client Management
- Confident and assertive
- Well-spoken and very well presented professional
- Experience of generating new business and conducting client meetings
- Works well within a team and uses own initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction
- Takes ownership and responsibility of their work load
- Driven, self-motivated and ambitious
- Impeccable communication and organisational skills
- Excellent Team Player
- ACCA/ACA Fully or Part Qualified (QBE accepted)
- Worked for one of the BIG 5
- Pensions experience
£24k - £28k (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Easily accessible by public transport (nearest train station 9 min walk)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83646630