Inbound Customer Sales Advisor
Customer Sales Advisor - Inbound
£17,000 - £18,000 p/a + performance bonus (OTE £21,000)
Stratford upon Avon
12 month fixed term contract
37.5hrs per week, Monday-Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays (9am-2pm) given back as time off in lieu or overtime at 1.5 usual hourly rate
We're looking for a driven inbound customer sales advisor to join our Stratford-upon-Avon based team. At Co-op Legal Services, we're not like other legal or private law firms. We're passionate about our customers, members and colleagues, and doing the right thing. And if you can bring the level of enthusiasm and experience we need, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career with a business that's all about people.
As an inbound customer sales advisor with us, you'll be part of a team which communicate and speak to our customers and communities every single day. We're a contact centre with a difference. And following the recent acquisition of Simplify Probate, there's never been a more exciting time to join us. If you can show us the skills we need, you'll have the chance to become a part of our future.
What you'll do:
- act as the first point of contact for customers who have recently had a bereavement and call in to discuss the banking requirements
- explain solutions clearly to customers, maintaining compassion and sensitivity
- make appointments for our customers to discuss their probate options with us one of our probate consultants who can discuss their situation in more detail
- answer around 30-40 calls per day, using our internal system to make sure customer case records are up to date
- provide our customers with excellent service on every call
This role would suit people who have:
- experience of working within a sales or target driven environment
- a customer service background
- IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- a good working knowledge of internal computer systems
As a Co-op colleague you'll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You'll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (rising in line with service)
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83644883