Digital Marketing Manager
- Work with Brand Managers to produce most effective and creative digital campaigns.
- Plan all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, SEM, email and social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against agreed KPIs.
- To engage, inform and motivate end users through digital marketing platforms.
- Keep up to date with new ideas, processes and trends in the digital arena and update the marketing team on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with new technologies
- Review opportunities for E-commerce introductions within the business
- Collaborate with agencies as appropriate
- Liaise with colleagues within the wider marketing function, work with Group Strategic Digital Marketing Manager to introduce new projects and best practice into UK
- Proven experience in digital marketing campaign planning & execution
- Proven experience in utilising website analytics tools
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO and SEM campaigns
- Demonstrate creative thinking that identifies target audiences and devises digital campaigns
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83664579