Corporate Communications Officer / Communications / £30.483 / West Midlands
This public-sector communications officer role located in the West Midlands, UK embodies the ethos of teamwork and communications.
Working to develop and deliver communications to inform, influence and engage its communities, stakeholders, partners and workforce. This will be achieved through the delivery of targeted communications using channels that are appropriate to its audiences and the provision of specialist communications advice and support.
- Develop and deliver tactical communication strategies, initiatives and plans (internal and external)
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to seniors / managers
- Develop and implement appropriate policies and guidance. Ensuring the client complies with relevant legal requirements and national best practice.
- Establish and maintain professional and positive working relationships with key stakeholders including media organisations, partners and community-based organisations to extend the reach of communications.
- High level of strategic thinking and analysis
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- High level of influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Versatility and adaptability in communications style and approach
Please forward CV for immediate review
Corporate Communications Officer / Communications / £30.483 / West Midlands /
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83661288