Digital Innovation Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Digital Innovation Manager to join our Data and Information Systems team based in Warwick, UK.
The role covers several of tiers of engagement; Strategic, Program Management and Project Management. You will provide strategic support to Head of Digital for AGT assisting with the running of the core strategic workstreams for cultural and strategic change in the business. You will also be leading the Program Management of the digitalization projects executed at the Business Unit level within the Product Line of AGT (Aeroderivative Gas Turbines) while also Project Managing the Product Line specific Technology and Innovation projects in addition to the agile local "quick win" projects to support rapid small scale digital innovation projects to support daily process improvements. After an initial phase within the role you will develop and govern a new structured approach to the execution of digital projects.
You will be tasked with owning the program management and execution of various digital projects to ensure that while dynamic in nature they conform to the Siemens PDP and PM@Siemens processes; measuring the progress and report on resources, timelines and finances where applicable.
What are my responsibilities (put in same order as describing the role).
- Support strategic digital cultural change and strategic workstreams.
- Support the development of operations planning for digital.
- Program Manage BU digital projects executed within AGT.
- Support regular communication sessions to the AGT first line team and others on digital Program status. Utilization of a central digital SharePoint site with visible digital project status reports.
- Develop and govern a digital PM approach alongside PM@ Siemens requirements.
- Single point of contact for PM@Siemens for digital execution.
- Provide project management support to the Technology and Innovation engineers (small T&I projects). Support Project Management for digital application engineering projects.
- Manage project quality gate reviews and compliance.
- Develop continuous improvement plans; propose, implement, standardize and lead to best practice and help standardize digital Project Management approach.
What do I need to qualify?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Project Management experience in a Project Management role
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of project management.
- Well versed with digitalization concepts and proven background.
- Preferred: Master's Degree in Project/Business Management and experience / relevant role and exposure to Digital environment.
- Knowledge of Project Management of digitalization is preferred.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83657513