This is a brand new role within the business due to the growth and success. This role requires someone commercially aware with strong leadership qualities.
My client is looking for someone who CIPD qualified to level 5 with a strong work history within a HR Manager role. Preferable experience would be transport, logistics or FMGC sectors.
You will be responsible for providing both operational and strategic HR support to the business.
The business currently employes around 250 staff over 4 locations, so some travel will be required.
You will be managing a HR advisor and a HR assistant as part of your role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy, deliver change, people-plans and initiatives
- Jointly develop the structures, processes, people and culture
- Develop HR solutions that drive the company's performance and growth, now and in the future
- Design and work across HR projects i.e the development of policies and procedures to support the business strategy and build a high performing organisation
- Ensure that HR policy and practice is compliant with UK employment legislation, implement and communicate necessary updates to the business
- Be responsible for value-add utilisation of HR spend
- Drive a strong performance management culture that reinforces the organisation's required behaviours
- Champion a positive H&S culture across the business
This is a chance to join a firm that is rapidly growing, implement ideas and shape your role.
Sound interesting, please contact me for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83661572