Job Title: Financial Controller
Duration: 15 months (maternity cover)
7.5 hours/40 per week
Brief description: Management of all financial reporting
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller (15 months FTC) to join our Power Transmission & Distribution business.
Based in Hereford, this role will report into the insert line manager job title and work on one of our projects.
This role has prime responsibility for the management of all the key financial reporting activities executed within Painter Brothers. A key member of the Painter Brothers SLT, the role also covers HR support and is fully responsible for the implementation of a new ERP system.
What you'll be doing
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
* The reporting of accurate results and ensuring the accuracy of prime entry accounts;
* Ensuring the smooth liaison and coordination of accounting processes with BB Group;
* Ensuring all relevant accounting policy and procedures are properly adhered to;
* Maintaining the integrity of the financial ledgers which includes overseeing regular balance sheet reconciliation reviews;
* Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting exercises
Who we're looking for
* Possess or be working towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) or have relevant experience;
* Have experience of implementing or at least being part of the management of an ERP implementation project;
* Have previously managed business accounts preferably in a manufacturing environment;
* Have excellent skills of analysis for comprehension and problem solving;
* Be a commercially aware and technically astute qualified Accountant.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our skilled and dedicated teams deliver a range of proactive and reactive services which support a reliable and safe supply of power flowing to millions of homes and businesses around the world. Our contracts range from £50,000 schemes to £100 million plus major projects.
Our people are our biggest asset and we focus on recruiting, training and developing the people who can apply innovation to deliver the infrastructure of the future. We nurture these talents, offer a great benefits package and continually invest in developing the skills of our people at every level.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83646992