Food Production Operative (part time)
Are you looking for a career within a food manufacturing environment with benefits including shift premiums and fully flexible working based on your availability - weekends, nights, days, hours to suit you, 21 days holiday per year which increase with yearly service , free car parking on site and a staff restaurant alongside access to staff shop
Kerry Foods Burton site produces some of the nations based loved Indian and Oriental own label ready meals for a number of major supermarkets and also works creates products for Starbucks, Green king and Wetherspoons. Joining Randstad at Kerry Foods means becoming part of an incredible story - and helping to write the next chapter. You'll work in a fast, agile and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do. We're hungry for new ideas, so we'll always listen to yours. And because we're always looking to the future, you'll find plenty of opportunity too
In the role you would benefit from:
- Weekly pay
- Shift premium paid £5.26 day & £11.19 nights per shift
- Full training given
- Continental holiday entitlement of 21 days (x12 hour days)
- Increased holidays after 1 year by a further 2 days
- Access to staff shop , selling ready meals for as little as 40p
- Canteen serving hot & cold food across both shifts
- Free Car Parking on Site
- All PPE including a Fleece id provided & Lockers are also provided.
- Fantastic career opportunities
Starting at £8.21 per hour , increasing after 12 weeks £8.21 with a daily shift premium of £5.26 days & £11.19 nights. Plus paid breaks.
Role - Food manufacturing production operative
Hours - 6am - 12pm; 11am - 6pm; 6am - 12pm;12pm - 6pm; 6pm - midnight; midnight - 6am
Operational 7 days a week flexible working to suit you
Roles & Responsibilities:
Operatives will be required to work on busy production lines preparing , manufacturing & dispatching a variety of chilled food products.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience within food manufacturing environment
- Level 2 basic food hygiene qualification & certificate
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy & Attention to detail are essential
- Confident & willing to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note we will require at least 2 years of references for all candidates - you will need to have contact details for all employers for the past 2 years.
You will also need right to work in the UK documents.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83645486