Are you a Project engineer looking to get onto HS2?
Our client one of the Main JV's on HS2 has a requirement for a project engineer on HS2 enabling works.
Description of Activities to be undertaken
Typical duties are:
- Planning during pre-construction phase
- Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works
- Review and approve SSOWs, Plans etc
- Co-ordinate subcontractors TM requirements, permit to dig and our clients other services
- Supervise construction activities
- Subcontractor management - all aspects
- Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
- Embed, manage, co-ordinate and discharge U&A commitments for each of the mitigation sites
- Support the subcontractor to determine and deliver their U&A commitments
- Report on U&A compliance and discharge to the Integration Manager/ U&A Manager
- Collate U&A evidence for each site
- Audit Subcontractor U&A compliance
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience in infrastructure projects
If this roles for you Apply via the advert
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.