Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Would you like to develop a long-term career within a prestigious automotive dealership?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you! They have a fantastic opportunity to work as part of the customer service team at their prestige brand retailer in Shrewsbury.
- £17,500 Basic Salary with Genuine OTE of £45,000
- Company Car
- Car ownership scheme ranging in price from £100-£180 per month depending on vehicle choice
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Manufacturer discounts up to 35% off new vehicles
- Access to 1000’s of discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas,
- Childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme
These are just some of the reasons their Sales Executives love working at the business.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Executive working for the prestigious Jaguar Land Rover brand, you will be an integral part of the customer experience and inspire long term customer engagement. You will be required to sell a range of new and used cars and products whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service. You will work closely with their customers to offer tailored options to meet their individual needs.
Using various sources, you will prospect for customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities. Through the effective use of a sales and follow up process, you will keep in regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
What do I need?
The ideal Sales Executive should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to achieve a performance standard against a set target
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively
- Experience working in a face to face sales environment
- Experience in making sales calls/prospecting warm leads
- IT literate
- Full UK Driving Licence
About the Company:
Our client are one of the Sunday Times Top Track 250 private companies, recognising their continuing profit growth. Our client pride themselves to deliver great service to their customers and support each other in the business regardless of department. They have created a great atmosphere for all staff but work hard to achieve their results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest family owned and managed businesses in the North of England. If you feel you can excel in the role of Sales Executive, click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.