Principal Delivery Consultant
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization's talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world's leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an On-site Recruiter who will based on our client's site. The client is large global technology organization. You will contribute towards the successful operationalisation of a new RPO programme in order to deliver against key performance criteria.
To manage the recruitment of permanent resource on behalf of our client spanning all skill-sets and across all UK locations for a specific business function.
Full end to end ownership of the candidate journey and responsibility for talent pooling and utilising the most effective sourcing channels meet placement targets. Ensuring a resourcing plan is in place for each vacancy and providing a consultative approach to your given business area. Being SME for the chosen ATS. (avature etc)
Key responsibilities of the On-site Recruiter will include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Working to specific performance targets across all major KPI's (Talent pool, CV submissions, Interviews, Placements)
- Manage relationships directly with onsite team providing feedback on vacancies, candidates and offer stages.
- Update sourcing TL and Delivery Managers on market conditions agreeing candidate attraction strategies for future demand
- Discuss vacancies with Account Manager/RBP/Onsite Teams to ensure a full and accurate understanding of the job specification and the specific client requirements, ensure SLA's and KPI's are met inline with client contract.
- Ensure the most appropriate database search and all internal and external adverts are actioned and telephone suitable candidates on the resulting search to qualify availability, suitability and commitment
- Network and build talent pools creating regular communication plans to track them.
- Identify potential candidates for clients that you support using LinkedIn, Internal databases and other sourcing tools.
- Manage the candidate throughout the resourcing lifecycle from;
- Maintain and update candidate records in tracking database (Adapt / Avature)
- Conduct structured telephone interview with identified candidates via video conferencing tools or telephone. The interview could either be a pre-screen of CV, structured questions or full Competency Based Interview depending on client's needs.
- Communicate regularly with the Account Manager on progress with the role, specifically highlighting any specific challenges and proposing solutions.
- Work with the clients specific ATS system to ensure CVs are uploaded with the relevant comments and details, in some instances further database administration may be required.
- Action requests for interviews with the candidate as priority and confirm by email including copy of the job spec and client contract along with the necessary location maps.
- Gain candidate's commitment and manage their expectations through CV submission, interview and job offer stages.
- Ensure the candidate understands the on boarding process for the client - this includes; pre-employment screening, contract generation, timesheet process and payment terms (where applicable).
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communications skills
- Tech Savvy
- Assertive telephone manner
- People management skills
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them
- Ability to identify necessary change and improvement
- Good IT skills including the ability to work with databases.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven direct sourcing experience in the Permanent / RPO arena.
- Talent pooling and candidate attraction strategies
- Commercial Awareness