Primary School Teacher - Solihull - URGENT
Primary School Teacher - Solihull - URGENT!!
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a position in Solihull to start as soon as possible?
Academics Ltd is currently working with a mainstream primary school in Solihull. This position is a long term role. This opportunity is for a vibrant and enthusiastic primary school teacher ready to start ASAP!!! The school provides quality education for children, supporting their progress and development. If you are ambitious and enthusiastic, Academics ltd would love to hear from you.
You will be a qualified teacher looking to teach a KS1 & KS2 class. An exciting opportunity for you to play a vital role in a devoted team and make an impression on the outcome of the students. The ideal candidate for this primary teaching job will have:
- Recent experience in teaching within KS1 & KS2
- Be able to show strong classroom management skills
- Liaising with parents and teachers regarding student progress
- Examples of KS1 & KS2 primary school experience must be provided at interview, along with a full employment history
- Can do Attitude
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Be able to plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons for KS1 & KS2 students
- Available to start ASAP
- Able to travel to and from Solihull
- Qualifications (ideally PGCE, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Proven experience
- Hold a valid fully enhanced DBS
In return you will receive:
- Excellent support from colleagues
- A competitive salary
Are you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Primary school Teacher position.
Please send your CV to OR CALL