I am delighted to be working with a fantastic client who are a UK leading business and they are continually expanding and growing!
They have an exciting and rare opportunity to join their HR team reporting in to a HR Manager.
I am keen to identify an experienced HR professional who is passionate about people and has a warm, friendly and approachable personality!
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Deal with all aspects of HR Admin including offer letters, contracts, HR letters, recording annual leave
- Provide day to day HR support to all areas of the business face to face and via telephone on relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide support where necessary in meetings e.g. disciplinary, sickness
- Support the HR Manager in a variety of initiatives and projects
- Employee induction
- Employee Engagement activities
- Collation of payroll information on a monthly basis
- Chase and complete references
- Keep employee files up to date
- Administer the healthcare scheme
Will this role suit you? Please check out the below person skills to see if you are a good match!
- The ideal candidate will be part or fully CIPD qualified
- Previous HR Admin & Advisor experience
- Relevant employment law legislation knowledge
- Confident, personable & approachable
- Experience of conducting formal meetings (e.g. disciplinary & grievance)
- Confident with dealing with ER case work
- Multitasking skills
- Communicate effectively at all levels
If this role catches your eye and you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Kate Parker!