Are you a Pipe Fitter interested in joining a Fortune 500 company who are partnered with a global leader in cleaning technology?
You will be part of the Installations & Construction Division responsible for the efficient, compliant and safe completion of Installation Projects demonstrating safe working practices, adhering to H&S legislation and Company H&S rules and procedures.
Your role will involve working outside, so you must have experience of working in a variety of weather conditions and will also involve travelling, overtime and working away at times.
What's on offer?
• Fantastic salary £24,000 - £30,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
• Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
• Overtime & Call Out Rates
• Permanent contract (6-month probation period)
• Life Assurance- Death in Service benefit of 4 times annual salary
• 24 days annual holidays (plus 8 Bank Hols)
• Company vehicle and fuel card
As a Pipe Fitter you will:
- Have a Full UK Driving Licence
- Set out pipelines, pipework preparation and fitting
- Work to industry standards
- Liaise with colleagues and contractors to ensure efficient completion of jobs
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner, escalating as required
- Complete and submit all required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Undertake risk assessments before and during completion of work as required
- Keep technical knowledge up to date through ongoing development and undertaking relevant training courses and qualifications
- Have Pipework qualifications or experience
- Be from a Mechanical engineering background (manual skills)
- Have basic IT skills (word, email etc.)
- Polyethylene Pipework Installation
- Steel Pipework Installation
- Basic knowledge of schematic drawings
If you are interested in joining a well-established, globally reputable company, apply now for consideration.