Extra Personnel are currently recruiting for the Quality Control position based in Stafford Park, Telford.
The whole industry is currently growing in size. Our client offers positive, friendly and very clean working conditions.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO THE SHIFT PATTERN!
As Part of the Quality Control role you must have proven experience inspecting finished goods.
- Rate of Pay for Quality Control: £9.10 p/h
- Working Hours: Rotational weekly shifts (6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm)
- Immediate start for right candidate.
- Long term, ongoing position
Role of an Quality Control:
- Following technical drawings and instructions (high level of concentration).
- Visual checking of electrical components and electrical units.
- Visual checking of wiring (a keen eye for detail is a must)
- Reporting of any defects (scratches, faulty equipment etc.)
- Update paperwork and computer system accurately
- 28 Holidays per year
- Employed Status
- Mortgage references
- Weekly Pay
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Provided uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83646944