An award winning construction business based in Solihull are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their close knit finance team of 5. This role is varied and offers you an opportunity to work within a diverse department, main aspects of the role is management accounting and dealing with weekly and monthly payroll.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Directors of the business. If you are looking for variety in your next role this would be the role for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be experienced processing weekly and monthly payroll
• Have accruals, prepayment journals and monthly management accounts experience
• Be able to carry out weekly forecasts and trend analysis
• Be AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Financial Controller and Payroll manager and hand over monthly accounts for discussion
• Work in a varied position where you will always be busy in a vibrant fun team
• Be working for a business that is an expert in its industry
• Have the opportunity to progress and even relocate to different offices in the UK
This Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.