Interim Management Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are looking to recruit an Interim Management Accountant too join a SME manufacturing business based in Warwickshire. They require a qualified accountant to provide strong financial input and report to the Financial Controller in all areas of Planning, forecasting and management reporting.
The successful candidate must have commercial experience, as well as a strong background producing full sets of management accounts.
The four main aspects of the role are Month End, Reporting, Commercial Support and Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Highlighting key financial issues through strong analysis and financial support
- Production and management of accurate weekly flash report.
- Production of monthly financial reporting packs
- Analysis of operational performance to ensure costs are managed and understood- Monitoring and understanding product and customer margins with key issues being communicated to the business
- Management and production of financial planning packs
On offer is a day rate of £200-£250 dependent on experience. The ideal candidate must be immediately available and can interview this week.
If this is of interest please submit your CV and should your details be of interest I will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice