Senior Nursery Worker
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Tipton Nursery based in West Midlands. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Sandwell Council and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
You will provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
Essential criteria for this role is a minimum level 3 early years education and childcare qualification and post qualification experience within this area. You will also be required to supervise setting staff working in your specific area and have an understanding of child development and children’s needs.
Closing date for completed applications: Thursday 25th October 2018, 12pm.
Interview date: Wednesday 7th November 2018.